SMF has 3,000 corporate members employing about 400,000 employees. The SMF Exchange Program is an online platform for SMF members to outreach to each other. This platform aims to provide SMF members and non-members with buy and sell between companies and individuals.
Value Proposition to Users:
- Gain big exposure to a wide and varied business community and potential users
- Invest in a small fee for a big return!
- Enhance your company’s branding by riding on SMF’s new initiative!
Special Launch Rate
SMF Members: $500/cycle* of 2 email blasts/space
Non-Members: $1000/cycle* of 2 email blasts/space
Promotion: 10% off above rates for listing 3 cycles or more
(Subjected to prevailing GST)
Listings will also be published on SMF Website. Click here for current listing.
The duration on the website is based on the number of cycles contracted.
How it works:
- Send us one week before each cycle (either 1 week before 1st or 3rd week of the month) to be broadcasted on the next cycle:
- An image (3.2cm by 4.5cm) in JPEG or PNG format and a short write-up on the product or services or promotional activities of 200 words (Font Calibri, Size 9)
- A hyperlink of your website for potential clients to view
- SMF Members Exchange page will be sent to our 3000 members on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month
For interested companies, please download and fill up the registration form. For more information, please contact Mr Jonathan Tan, 6826 3035 or or email us via our contact us form.
Terms and Conditions
- Like any other services currently offered by SMF, this platform is part of our membership services to our members.
- SMF provides this service for Members to reach out its products and/or services to other Members and makes no representation or warranties or guaranties of any kind with respect to the SMF Members Exchange or to its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties.
- Any transaction made will be solely based on the buyer and seller’s discretion
- Companies are required to exercise its due diligence when using the service
- SMF does not guarantee the validity and payment of the transaction involved in this Exchange.
- SMF abstains from all liabilities and disputes arising from the transactions.
- Participating Companies shall keep SMF and each of its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives fully and effectively indemnified from and against any and all liabilities, claims, costs, charges and expenses arising directly or indirectly by reason of any act, deed, matter or thing done or permitted or omitted to be done by any of the indemnified parties in connection with SMF Members Exchange or arising therefrom and all other costs, charges and expenses in connection therewith, including legal costs on a full indemnity basis.
- SMF will not be responsible for any transactions or non-delivery of any transactions made by members/non-members.
- SMF does not endorse any of the information on SMF Members Exchange and cannot be held responsible for any views, facts or recommendations contained in the platform.
- SMF disclaims from any misrepresentations by companies concerned.
- As an owner of this platform, SMF reserves the right to remove any items from the listings without notice.